Membership | Donate
At the Shemer Art Center we believe that every person is a special kind of artist and to give everyone who is interested the chance, we ask that you consider becoming a member or making a donation to support us. Your support provides opportunities year-round for anyone interested in learning and experiencing art. Specifically, a gift to the Shemer Art Center helps:
- keep our youth and adult educational classes in every visual art discipline affordable;
- give the Valley community access to important artistic voices through lectures and workshops;
- support Arizona artists through varied opportunities to showcase their work through exhibits;
- support educational outreach programs to underserved schools throughout the Valley; and
- maintain the Shemer Art Center as a comfortable place to learn and make art for artists of all levels.
BECOME A MEMBER: As a member of the Shemer Art Center you will receive email alerts, a monthly e-newsletter, a 10% discount at the Shemer Art Center gift shop, a 20% discount on art supplies at Arizona Art Supply, $10 off one class, and pre-registration privileges for classes, lectures, workshops and events.
- Students (Under 21) $20
- Individuals / Artists * $40
- Families (Up to 4 members) $75
BECOME A DONOR: As a donor of the Shemer Art Center you will receive all the benefits of membership listed above plus unlimited free admission to all exhibitions, previews of exhibitions, a 30% discount on framing at 422 Framing + Gallery, priority class registration status, a $10 discount on classes and workshops, and special previews of selected events.
- Supporter $100
- Donor-level benefits + two tickets to the Sunday @ Shemer Family Arts Festival
- Business $250
- Donor-level benefits + 10 tickets to the Sunday @ Shemer Family Arts Festival
- Contributor $500
- Donor-level benefits + an inivitation for two to all Preview Parties.
- Advocate $1,000
- Donor-level benefits + an invitation for up to four people for all Preview Parties.
- Friends of Martha Legacy Club $3,000
- The Friends of Martha Legacy Club is a special donor level established in 2015 to recognize the 30th Anniversary of the Shemer Art Center. Includes donor-level benefits plus recognition as a Founding member of the new Legacy club – Friends of Martha donor level, plus a portfolio of five iconic Phoenix landmarks created by Arizona artist Agustin Vargas, or one of two remaining original images.
- Benefactor $5,000
- Donor-level benefits plus one Exhibit naming, one free rental of facility (excluding food and drink), all Preview Parties, annual Trustee dinner and recognition on website.
Please join us. Your membership supports the Shemer Art Center and is also tax-deductible!
* Artists also receive $10 off one exhibit entry per membership year.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT OPTIONS: Our Adopt-An-Easel program.
Just as symphony orchestras often designate chairs for principal musicians, the Shemer Art Center is looking for supporters who would like to have an easel named for them, or would like to name an easel in honor of a special friend, family member, fellow student or cherished instructor. Your $150 donation includes a plaque that recognizes the person for whom the easel was purchased. Your adoption of a new easel for our studio painting classes will help us provide the state-of-the-art equipment our valuable students deserve. In return you will have the opportunity to leave a loving and lasting legacy.
- Adopt-An-Easel – $150 – Please include Name for Plaque in Paypal’s “special instructions” area as you check out.
DONATIONS? Yes, thank you! We appreciate each and every one!
Want to choose your own donation amount, click below: