At the Shemer Art Center we recognize that sometimes our patrons have access to items that we might need, and in support of our operations they might prefer to donate items rather than make a financial contribution. So in recognition of this opportunity the Shemer Art Center has compiled a Wish List to fulfill specific needs. We work to keep our list current, but if you have any questions regarding anything listed here or any specific needs we might have, please feel free to call us at 602-262-4727 for more information.
Advertising & Marketing
Assistance with printed copies, costs to print new 2016 brochures, class catalogues, venue rental packages and other marketing materials. For events, assistance with an advertising budget or support of other promotion opportunities such as flyers, church bulletins, banners and signage.
Outdoor Signage – We are currently searching for a sponsor to help us increase our outdoor signage and provide signage or the budget to construct a two-way viewing stand for Shemer Art Center banners and signage along Camelback.
Video Projector – $1,500 budget or the donation of a video projector for use for presentations and classes.
New Easels – $150 each or a flat sponsorship of $3,000 that will allow us to purchase 20. Recognition plaques will be installed on each easel.
We are currently seeking sponsors interested in naming rights to our Exhibit Galleries and Studios. Perfect for Arcadia families looking for ways to leave a legacy.
Another project we would like to develop in 2016 is a Sculpture Garden Audio Tour & Walking Tour Map – this cost estimated to be approximately $5,000.
Sponsorship of New Programs
- Neighborhood Nights: Each with a Performance and Outdoor Art Element – $1,000 per event
- Conversation & Art: Monthly lectures, as a series to take place at the Shemer. $500 sponsors for each lecture or $3,000 for the series naming rights.
- Artist Cafes (for artist networking, professional development, etc.) – $250 per event
- Sponsorship of our children’s classes, including instructor materials – Please call for specific programs and details.
- artSpace youth summer camp and educational outreach program – $5,000 for title naming rights, $2,500 to support
- New signature fundraising event in 2016
- Various levels of major sponsorship – $1,000/$2,500/$5,000/$7,500 and $10,000
- Sunday @ Shemer Family Art Festival
- 3 levels of major sponsorship – $1,000/$2,500/$5,000
- New Horizons Student Art Exhibit – $25, $50 & $100 Sponsorships plus Exhibit Sponsorship – $1,000/$2,500
- Tuition Assistance, Scholarship Fund – $225/class (starting a new fund in 2016)
Competitive Juried Installation for Outdoor Private Dining Area – $15,000 (includes catered dinner for 10)
Competitive Juried Lighting Installation for the Holidays – $15,000
Designers Decorating Shemer for the Holidays – Designers to determine value
Gardening Club/Desert Botanical Garden – Adopt Shemer Flower Gardens
Patio Furniture Donations or Purchases to complement current inventory
Grounds, Gardens & Orchard – Landscaping, Event Planning, Flower Planting and Maintenance
Ceramics Studio – Space and Equipment
Coffee Kiosk/Service on Outdoor Patio
Painting of Lobby/Dining Room Area